Thursday, March 16, 2017

New Decade

Happy Womb Emancipation Day to me!



Not much to be said, everyone knows how I feel about days like this. But I supposed I should mark the occasion as it is the beginning of a new decade. We'll see where it takes me or rather where I let it take me. Everyone says, this is the time for big decisions and where life starts to look more like what we imagine when we are young and enjoy the free of responsibility life. Stay tuned for an update on where that goes. In the mean time, here is some advice I was given today. I already see myself implementing a few of those points. In fact, I can't wait to do so.


Smile
Say yes more often
Take in the moment and enjoy the good times

Don't lose sleep over anything
Love your family
Always keep learning

Be honest
Be open to criticism
Plan for the future

Be open to taking a different path
Recognize who your mentors are and take advice
Always make time for self care

xo,R
©2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R