Monday, January 2, 2017

Master Plan 2017 Edition

Truth be told, not much has changed from last year's goals.
Last year, I finally managed to finish paying off my car which allowed me to finally travel again. I want to do a lot more of that this year as well as go to more concerts. I want to focus on experiences rather than material possessions.
I want to continue building on the healthy habits I created last year.
Some things haven't changed in a while more than goals, they are habits.
  • Write more
  • Be more active
  • Read more
  • Eat more veggies
I still need to figure out the whole house purchase situation. House prices have skyrocketed again and that has put a serious hold on that goal.
But in the being an adult realm, I still need to open the IRA and start investing.

Finally, since I now have a computer, it might be the time (FINALLY) to start the podcast!

xo,R
©2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R