Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Playa Blanca

Second stop was Playa Blanca. 
While I will admit I have seen clearer as well as warmer waters, Playa Blanca was just beautiful.
For a change, I went in the water and stayed there for hours.
Also, to my surprise and everyone else's, I got a tan! I was so excited about it but it is starting to get  a little disturbing. I am just not used to it and it is lasting quite a while.

We had coconut rice and fried fish. That coconut rice was so good, I am on a mission to learn how to make it even though I know it will never be the same....

The come and go of the waves was just so relaxing...


S and I. I am so excited that now she wants to travel. Here is to many future adventures!





I would like to disagree here. I believe that is what mezcal is for....

Here I am contemplating that life is better by the ocean...

xo,R
©2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R