Monday, June 6, 2016

Rain Room

My grandpa told me that I must not let anyone tell me stories about anything. Or if I may, then I must also try to seek the experiences myself so that I know first hand.
In other words, things aren't always what we are told because people lie.
With that in mind, I made my way to the Rain Room and let's just say disappointment was served plentifully. At least for me.
I am not quite sure what I was expecting either. But I do know based on how people speak of it, it definitely wasn't what I encountered. I am glad I saw it with my own two eyes and I have the experience. But my money would have definitely been spent better elsewhere.







xo,R
©2016

p.s. apologies for the crappy iPhone photos. My phone had a seizure of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R