Saturday, January 2, 2016

Master Plan 2016 Edition

I think it is good to stick with the approach of years past as not much has changed. But more than that, I have come to realized that it is really the little things that matter. As I have gotten older, I realized that goals are achieved one step at a time.
I want to travel again. I was dormant last year and it was for a good reason, but it was just not very me.
I want to have better health habits. My stress level definitely decreased last year, but I still need to work on that.
The goals from last year remain as those are more habits than goals, such as reading more, writing more, being more active and eating healthier. I also need to make a better effort of keeping up wit the blog because last year I sucked at it!
I also need to add a few more "I need to start acting like an adult" goals that I should have done a few years ago:

  • Open an IRA
  • Start investing
  • Buy a house (maybe)
  • Pay off my car

Finally, I must add, however, that the podcast going live will be a must. I got halfway there last year, so this year I must walk the other half.
But
"Si somos todo terreno, sobran los caminos."

xo,R
©2016

p.s. T: If we are off-roading, there are always more roads to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R