Monday, July 13, 2015

RIP JOAN SEBASTIAN


All that is left to say is that we lost of one the greatest.  We are so quickly running out of great composers/songwriters and with his departure there is an empty space left that nobody will ever be able to fill.
A legend is gone. I will forever treasure the times I had the privilege of being able of enjoying him perform live. 



"No soy un angel, pero nací con alas como las águilas o tal vez como los cuervos. Lo cierto es que me dieron alas grandes hechas de melodías y verbos." -Joan Sebastian

xo,R
©2015

T: "I am not an angel, but I was born with wings like eagles or perhaps like crows. The only true is that I was given big wings made out of melodies and verbs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R