Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Birthday Weekend

Well, here we are another womb emancipation day has come and gone...


The boy gave me flowers...


Then took me to dinner Saturday and a live Banda sang Las Mananitas...


The food might not look fancy, but it was DELICIOUS! I can't wait to go back!


Then, Sunday V brought me my very favorite Tres Leches Cake and my mom cooked enough food to feed an army! I was too busy eating to take pictures...

Monday morning, the actual day, I showed up to work and there were balloons on my desk. I also got a special fruit tart and some birthday cards!

All in all, it was a good birthday weekend!

xo,R
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R