Friday, January 2, 2015

Master Plan 2015 Edition

In following with last year's approach, I am still looking ahead towards the goals I want to accomplish rather than just dreaming about what I wish for.
Truth be told, not much has changed from last year.
So I decided that while those goals remain to be accomplished, I did make other more mundane ones:
  • Read at least 12 books
  • Spend less time on my laptop and STOP putting it on my lap when I use it.
  • Take more (even if short) roadtrips -(perhaps one every two or three months)
  • Be more active
  • Eat more veggies
  • Write more
  • Keep up with the blog (at least one post a week). I used to be very good at this and then life happened.
  • Cut down on my shopping habits because I need to be a responsible adult.
  • Begin my learning how to code journey.
I don't have much more to say. Last year was a rather dormant year. There wasn't much movement. Not for the lack of trying, but clearly I didn't try hard enough. That is where my effort will lie this year. I will try harder than I thought I could, harder than I ever have. I will try until I don't have to stop at trying. I will try until I cross the line from trying into seeing my goals materialize. I will make 2015 my year!

Sometimes I can feel my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I am not living.
-Jonathan Safran Foer

xo,R
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R