Friday, April 18, 2014

Bond

I found out something that has been eating at me since yesterday. I cannot shake the feeling of how crazy it is. How ridiculous. How it will always and forever torture me... because I know I will let it. I know it now and there is nothing that will take the knowledge away that some people can share a bond that in all likelihood will NEVER break even though they will always be apart.
Will I have done things different knowing what I know now? I don't know. I want to say no because if I say yes then I would never know what I know now. It would all probably be worthless, but it isn't. I want to say yes because I am also curious of how different everything would be. Life is more twisted than I even could have imagined and the circle always closes.

xo,R
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R