Sunday, April 13, 2014

Apple Genius Fail

I just wanted to post a quick update on my phone situation. My dear iphone is back!
As I said before, the apple geniuses told me I definitely needed a new phone, and I was stupid enough to believe them even after arguing with them over what my phone had. I tried convincing them it was just the light behind the screen, but they just kept pushing back. After all, it is their job to sell. I just thought they had other skills, but I was wrong.
Fast forward to the boy breaking the screen of his iphone and going to apple to try to get it fixed and failing. It turns out his friend [who owns one of those authorized seller/blah of phones and prepaid lines, etc. stores] knows someone [who also owns one of those stores, but apparently knows more things] who could fix not only the broken screen but also my back light on the spot!
Yes, I was right! It was just the light! So the boy took my phone to get fixed and the rest is history.

xo,R
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R