Friday, March 21, 2014

Rebuild

I have been thinking A LOT about the below quote. It reminded me of better times when I put a lot more effort into showcasing my writing and perhaps even into writing itself. But it also reminded me of worse times. Times during which I wrote quite the amount but it was very dark writing, writing that is hard to read and thus hard to edit. Oh, but the good times! There are those good times when I didn't even write because I was too busy and too tired to write. I don't know what is worse reconstructing good times in my mind after the fact to use them as inspiration or just editing the dark writing. At least with dark writing I have something to go off of, it is full of emotion, it is full of realness, it is full of content. But the good times are fleeing, they are no longer and thus there is nothing to be said.

xo,R
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R