Saturday, February 1, 2014

Taking Stock

Making: plans that I desperately hope aren't crushed
Cooking: experiments as my grandpa calls them
Drinking: I wish I was.
Reading: American gods, still
Wanting: to find what I am searching for
Playing: secret games
Wasting: my life away at my job
Looking: forward to a day of shopping
Sewing: Nothing. Ever.
Wishing: for a new beginning
Enjoying: candy my mom brought from Mexico
Waiting: for good news
Liking: the softness of the kisses
Wondering: when we will have a rainy weekend
Loving: the hugs. I am weird. I know.
Hoping: hope is self perpetrated torture and yet I indulge myself in it
Marveling: at the future, specially the upcoming trips later this year
Needing: a change
Missing: my hometown (real, adopted and imaginary)
Smelling: a candle that, to be honest, I don't even know what it is supposed to have. But it makes my room smell good.
Wearing: pajamas, but it's early so it's ok.
Following: a budget so I can pay off my student loans and snowball
Noticing: the days are getting longer
Knowing: that giving up is not an option
Thinking: too much really, I need to just relax.
Feeling: tired
Bookmarking: trips
Opening: networks
Giggling: whenever my sisters make jokes, they are the most hilarious people I know
Feeling: stressed

xo,R
©2014

p.s. First read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R