Monday, December 30, 2013

Farewell 2013

I learned three very important lessons this year:
One. Cherish your family no matter how much they annoy you or piss you off. I have reached that point where I have sadly begun to think of moments as the memories I will have in the future and it makes me extremely sad. I swear my mind has been majorly fucking with me this year. I need a psychologist. Seriously.
Two. Being happy can make you the most miserable person in the world. I have said a million times that happiness is overrated and I think this year was the year I got a foolproof hypothesis about this. One can truly never have it all and having it all sucks in another level.
Three. Health is so damn important. Both physical and physiological. I know this makes me sound like I aged decades within the past year but 2013 really gave me a run for my money in both departments. Most people only worry about physical health and there is absolutely no doubt that it is necessary, but physiological health is where it's at. Being completely healthy physically is one thing but not being 100% psychologically can very much deteriorate physical health into oblivion.

Here is to having a great 2014 and good riddance 2013!

xo,R
©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R