Monday, November 11, 2013

the boy in the city

Another weekend in the Bay, but this time I brought the boy.

GO BEARS!!

 
For some reason only S and I take pictures. I always seem to forget to take pictures with everyone else. Fail.
 
One day my beloved city and I will be together at last...




Every time I catch a glimpse of the Golden Gate even if it is from across the bay, I feel my heart breaking because I know I will leave and then when I put it back together it is not complete. I am slowly but surely leaving my heart in pieces in San Francisco.
 
The view from Lombard Street.

So I learned that these are the Painted Ladies, which I found hilarious since I had been here way too many times but I never knew that. Fail. Again.
 
We had way too much fun with the people making giant bubbles in the park!
 
xo,R
©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R