Saturday, October 26, 2013

Haters

Did I mention that my blog has haters now? Hahaha I laughed so hard when I read those comments after weeks of not even opening the page, which I know is bad blogger behavior.
Here is to making an effort to stop the bad blogger behavior and return to the days or regular posts. I know it will take a minute to get back on track, but it will be done!
To be honest, I have lost time of how many come backs I have made. I stopped counting actually. But this one needs to be the last. It is not as if I stopped writing. I simply stopped posting online. I stopped not only the posts of writing but of everything else as well. I cannot say I was uninspired. I am just going to call it laziness because truly that is what it was.
I am looking forward to moving on forward from here on out and posting more often as well as uploading some of the writing I am always speaking of but rarely show.

xo,R
©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R