Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blue Moon

It is one of those nights when the sky is clear and the stars are visible. Rare nights in the city, almost a myth. But they do exist. They remind me so much of the night of my childhood when the starlight and the moon lit the night and I wasn't scared to walk in the patio. Oh, those nights when I thought I could talk to the stars. Tonight I think the stars talk to me. I think they want to tell me their stories and I want to hear them. I want to know what they have seen. But suddenly, the moon jumps right into the middle of the conversation and it completely steals my attention...


xo,R
©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R