Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekend

My friend S invited me to her house warming party and I jumped at the opportunity to visit my beloved Bay Area. I have been so stressed that I needed to get away for a cool minute.
 
I miss good public transportation! I hate having to drive everywhere not to mention LA traffic.
 
I had tea and macarons with L! Delicious!
 
Party time! It was one of the funnest parties ever! There was a live band and food and drinks, of course!
 
One meal of the 597 I had this weekend. I ate so much this weekend that I think I gained ten pounds!
 
Obligatory walk on campus! (Note: No filter)
 
Spotted: Random street heart.
 
Discovering new views of the Bay never gets old and it is more beautiful every time. This one is at Indian Rock and I understand sunsets here are magical, so that is my homework for next time I go.
 
 
After all the delays from hell, there it finally was in all of its polluted glory: Downtown Los Angeles.
 
xo,R
©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R