Sunday, January 27, 2013

Snow [Photobomb]

When I wrote this I fell so unbelievably short of how beautiful the snow was. Of course, I wrote it out of my imagination as I had yet to see the snow for the first time then. So yesterday, when I finally experienced it live, I was in awe. The snow looked like foam and it was so fluffy! It was so white and sparkly! Words seriously cannot do justice to how beautiful it was! I just loved it! I was just so excited! I felt like a child playing in the snow!

I was so excited when I started seeing snow on the edge of the road!! I could hardly contain myself!
Photobucket

The serene beauty of the frozen lake was just so... breathtaking.
Photobucket

Photobucket 


We wanted to take it all in. It was just so beautiful and the fresh air was amazing.

I was mesmerized by the smell of pine in the air.
Photobucket

So I must confess I was scared out of my mind to go up the hill because I kept slipping. In retrospect, I know wearing the boots I wore was a bad idea. I guess I should have sacrificed style in favor of safety.


So we found our playground and it was time to play!!! YAY!!!!
Photobucket

Should we build a snowman?
Photobucket

Yes!!! Let's do it!!
Photobucket

We were hard at work because we wanted a perfect snowman!

SNOWMAN!!!!
Photobucket

I tried so hard to take a picture that would capture the beauty of the shiny whiter than white snow, but I failed so epically that I don't even know what to say...
Photobucket

My little sister tried to make a snow angel and failed. I tried that after her and also failed. Practice makes perfect, right? So I can't wait for our next trip to the snow!
Photobucket

My feet kept sinking in the snow, and I was loving it.
Photobucket

Snow fight!!!
Photobucket

Selfie.

Let's all attack my little sister... oh, oh, she caught us!

I just couldn't get over how beautiful it was...
Photobucket

The sun decided to make a little appearance that lasted .2 seconds.
Photobucket

Pretty lake views. Awh...
Photobucket

Let's try another game...
Photobucket

Again! Again! Again!

Again!

Until we meet again, beautiful!
Photobucket

xo,R
©2013

p.s. On our way back, the fog was so thick, we could almost touch it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you are right! The frozen lake is stunning. You live in a beautiful area!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R