Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Master Plan 2013 Edition


Broken record list or so it seems. I am tired of seeing certain items on the list over and over, but I cannot just cross them out if they are still things I want. I know some of them will remain on the list forever because they must go on, but others really need to be accomplished once and for all. With that said, I am not making a list this year. I think lists of years past are still pretty relevant. But there are some important items as mentioned above that remain on the spotlight from lists pasts.
I want a new job. I know people would kill for the job I currently have, but I am not one of them. I am over it. I still want to go to grad school. I still want to learn French and move to Paris. I still want to learn how to ride a bike, which had a major set back last year due to breaking my ankle. Easiest way for an adrenaline rush since apparently I have become an adrenaline junkie.
I still want to travel and I know that will never change. Traveling will be ongoing forever. I have so many places to see. The world is my playground and it is relatively large.
Finally, I still need an agent and to be published. Though, I should probably lose the fear of people reading what I write first. Major necessity.
Oh, the horizon never moves but it makes me walk...

Here to 2013 being the year when I stop trying to do things and just do them. I need to break the cycle.

xo,R
©2013

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R