Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dreaming

I am going to seek a great perhaps.
-François Rabelais

I miss Paris. I always do. I dream about it. Awake. I have come up with a master plan to move there. I go over it and convince myself that it is flawless, thus functional. Then, reality reminds me that it is not so easy. But I just don't want to give up. Perhaps saying it out loud would help.
I know I will never be as young as I am now. Now being the key there. In this perfect back up plan, I would be, what I want most in life, a writer. I would double up as a bartender just to bring in some extra money. I would take short trips to different places to live a little. I can't write the story of my life without living it.
The crazy part about this whole awake dream is that it has always been there. Well, ever since I went to Paris for the first time. But I caught myself wanting to buy a house a few weeks ago and realized that I am wasting away. I must escape.
I must stop having a plan B because all it has done is distract me from plan A.

I will always have Paris. ♥

xo,R
©2012

1 comment:

  1. I have good memories (went to university there) but living there is very different from vacation trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R