Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Seattle snapshots

Here are some snap shots of my most recent trip to Seattle about a week ago, this time to visit VB! I enjoyed the cold crispy weather. My body, however, adapted too quickly! I was cold on Saturday at 45F, but by Sunday I was warm at 52F. Seattle is calling my name!

Good Morning!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course, I made the obligatory visit to the first Starbucks store.
Photobucket

Sidewalks
Photobucket

A charming small street...
Photobucket

Though most of the time I was there it was rather sunny, it did rain a bit Sunday afternoon and there was even some hail!
Photobucket

xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R