Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Autumn Trees

Photobucket

It has never been a secret that Autumn is my favorite season. Ironically, a curious fact about it is that I had only seen what autumn is supposed to look like in pictures or movies. Yet, I found myself drawn to it and in love with it since I can remember.
A couple of weeks ago, however, I went to visit a friend in Seattle. It was my fourth time and I was probably more excited than the first time I visited. I was excited because of the trees! Yes, the colorful trees! For the first time in my life I was able to experience autumn colors with my own eyes! It was one of the most exciting moments of my life...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xo,R
©2012

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. I hope you will like Fall now even more ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R