Monday, August 27, 2012

Photobomb

By this time, everyone knows I went to Berkeley this past weekend. So below, a photobomb to commemorate the event... I know, I have taken thousands of pictures of the same things over and over again... and, posted them here too. But I cannot help it. I LOVE BERKELEY! GO BEARS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the possibly hundreds of randomly yet strategically placed bears on campus.
Photobucket

I am so ashamed to admit that it took me this long to go up Campanile, but I finally did it. Better late than never, right?
Photobucket

Background: Hearst pool aka where I learn how to swim. Also, where many Olympic medalist have trained! Go bears!
Photobucket

Memoral glade. Sideways aerial view.
Photobucket

Some carilions
Photobucket

Campanile Way. 
Photobucket

Memorial Stadium. Go bears!
Photobucket

Lower Sproul
Photobucket

The big C
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite spots on campus
Photobucket

The one and only original University of California. Go bears!
Photobucket

The best thing about browsing through the bookstore, besides finding my favorite author as a required reading, was finding some of the books I have read for kicks as required readings.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Absolutely love all the trees on campus! I will never forget when after a couple of weeks of being there, I was talking to my dad and I complained about how I hadn't seen the sun in a week. Of course, I was referring to how cloudy it can be. But my dad made a joke about how that was because all the trees were covering it. He made me laugh so hard I almost forget how cold it was.
Photobucket

One clear days, we can see the Golden Gate bridge from campus.
Photobucket

Quick trip through the city
Photobucket

Campus from the sky!
Photobucket

Until next time!
Photobucket

xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R