Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Walk of Fame

Two of my favorite cousins came to visit this past weekend and we took Hollywood! Hahaha
I took them sight seeing, which is something I never thought I would be doing in Los Angeles. The city simply never tempts me to go explore it, but I just might start doing that now. We had a short lived adventure since I still get really tired from walking rather quickly, but it was fun!

I didn't have my camera, so I stole a picture from my little sisters' iphone. I probably should have stolen more of her pictures since she took a ton of them from around the places we went.

My favorite comedian of all time!

The idol of the people. The last of the best ranchera singers, who is still alive. Note: He broke the record for most people attending the revelation of a star.

xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R