Sunday, June 10, 2012

Toes

I know this seems like such a minimal thing, but it means a lot to me. For the first time in a long time, I can paint my toe nails! First, I had to take the nail polish off right before surgery. Then, the doctor wouldn't let me paint them because he wanted to make sure my toe nails wouldn't change color. In other words, he wanted to make sure everything was fine.
Nearly four months later, I can finally paint them again! Despite the fact that the allergy is not completely gone and my leg is still too thin, looking at my toe nails colored makes me feel better. Also, had I mentioned that I can now shower on my feet? I'm excited about that too! I used to have a desperately passionate love for baths, but that love has found its way to simple quick showers taken while standing on my feet. It's all about the simple things!
Of course, the fact that I can walk again is the best part but that deserves it's own post! 

xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R