Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Not so fast

As per usual, the therapist added a new trick to the list of things I should try. Of course, I couldn't do it. It is always the same thing. Every time I have something down, she makes me do something else that throws off the confidence I have on my foot's strength. 
She scheduled me for eight more sessions today because my foot is still weak, my balance is still off and there are a bunch a assignments I can't do. I am not happy about that, but she said improvement should be quicker now than in the previous twelve sessions I was scheduled for as originally requested by the doctor. She even said I might not need the complete new set of eight, it could be less. It all depends on the progress I make.
Well, it is official: I am now waiting for July!

xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R