Sunday, May 20, 2012

Progress and setbacks

The swelling came back last week due to the new therapy routine that pushes my foot more and more everyday. Naturally, I was concerned because my foot looked as it did the first couple of days it spent broken. But despite that, the therapist ordered me it was time to start wearing this on Friday.
I opted to give it a try at home this weekend as I am still scared about the swelling and don't feel quite comfortable standing. I am still unable to balance. My foot is still weak, but this is part of the process. Everyday I am closer to being completely healed.
Even though I am not allowed to wear the boot anymore and must now wear the brace with snickers, the allergy is still not completely gone so not everything is a walk in the park, no pun intended.


xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R