Monday, April 23, 2012

Good bye crutches

The doctor told me today's x-rays looked good, so I can start phasing out the crutches. When he gave me instructions for the phase out, I realized June is closer than it seems yet it is still far away. The allergy is a lot better, but it remains an issue. My leg is constantly inside the boot so it doesn't get enough air, not to mention that blood circulation is not normal since I haven't used my foot in two months. Progress is being made at what seems to be a glacial pace, but progress nonetheless.
Finally, I am also going to start therapy this week. I am on my way to full recovery!


xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R