Friday, April 6, 2012

First Drive

My little sister needed to be driven to and picked up from the bus stop for school. I figured it was a good opportunity to get behind the wheel since I probably will be going back to work next week.
I discovered that driving with a broken foot is very uncomfortable and a little bit difficult. I have to keep my broken foot in the air to avoid feeling the bumps in the road as much as possible. Hopefully, by next week I can rest my foot on the floor of the car without the bumps bothering me as much as they do now. Otherwise, I know I am going to be beyond tired on my way to and back from work as the ride is at minimum 1 and 1/2 hrs each way.


xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R