Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Allergic reaction

I should be back at work, but there was a complication on the healing process. I had an allergic reaction to the cast. My skin is apparently too sensitive. It looks ugly and I almost cried when I saw it. But the doctor told me I have nothing to worry about. I will confess though, I am still scared.
I am not supposed to move it at all yet, so that scares me even more when I have to clean it. Oh, yeah, that is a new development: I have to clean it everyday now and put medicine cream on it because of the allergic reaction. I also have to take pills for that, which turned out to be really strong, 100mg make me fall sleep within minutes. From taking the pills twice, I can already see a difference so I think I can believe the doctor about not having to be worried.
I can only imagine how much my foot is going to hurt when therapy starts because my nerves are obviously stuck together from not moving it.
One month down, two to go.
xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R