Wednesday, March 14, 2012

F%&# Volaris

First of all, allow me to say that I wasn't trying to change my flight based on a tantrum. I broke my ankle that is why I cannot go on my trip. With that said, I don't know what twisted logic says that I can't change a flight I booked on a promotion. I was completely willing and able to pay the difference and even the penalty for the change. But Volaris decided that was not possible. Not to mention that their website has one policy, which conveniently doesn't work because the website doesn't allow changes despite saying it does. So their customer service calling center, turns around with more fees on top of the regular fees, which have also become different. Plus, the fares are different than on the website. In the end, I couldn't change my flight and lost $270 USD. So fuck you, Volaris! Mark my words, never again!

xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R