Tuesday, February 28, 2012

50th Anniversary

The cool grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on February 24th. The family had a small celebration for them with live music, plenty of food and drinks this past weekend. I wanted to write all about it, but that changed after I saw the picture below.
As a writer, I don't like saying that an image says more than a thousand words. But in this case, I was reminded of how happy they looked during the celebration and that seems to be enough to portray how special the day was. Not to mention that after fifty years together, we can still see in their eyes how in love with each other they remain.
I love my grandparents! They are the best ever!!! ♥

xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R