Thursday, January 5, 2012

Recorder

The exact moment when I should write is when "emotions" pour through unexpectedly, and lacking a possible explanation. It is then that creativity strikes; and, it does so at hyper speed. I lose the ability to transform the torrent of ideas into something that makes sense. Creativity just splashes into a wall and becomes a spot. So I find myself trying to decipher what it could have been because I know that is the exact moment when I should write. But I cannot. I cannot write when that happens. I become an spectator of my own ideas. That is worse than not having any ideas at all.


xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R