Thursday, January 26, 2012

Banksy Inspiration

A wall has always been the best place to publish your work.


The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it.


I have stopped counting how many times I have reached the realization that when it comes to the world of literature making a name for the self is beyond difficult. But time and again, I forget and I walk the same road paved with inspiration and motivation that has such a promising garden at the end. The only problem is that I have yet to make it to the garden. I somehow find myself at the beginning of the path after walking for a while over and over.
I have finally understood that reaching the garden is not what matters the most regardless of how difficult it might be to do. What truly matters, and what will be the most difficult task, is being conspicuous once I reach the garden.... perhaps I have been standing in the middle of it all along.



xo,R
©2012

p.s. Quotes by Banksy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R