Monday, January 23, 2012

Almost Wasted Rainy Day

I was having a crisis as far as creativity goes. In simple terms, I hadn't been writing as much as I would have liked to. I was wasting too much time doing nothing, not to mention that when I did write, whatever I wrote did not amount to anything of substance. I hated myself a little every time I sent a document to the trash. The same happened when I read something I wrote on my notebook and I had the unchallengeable need to rip it out, shred it and throw it away. But the rain saved me!
Needless to say that I spent the day at work and thus wasted what could have been a magnificent rainy days in creative terms. But the rain has its ways. I came home with the notepad on my phone full of notes to be transformed into something of importance. I am so very excited!
I cannot help but wonder what I could have done if I had been sitting by the window watching the rain fall... it is never enough, is it?

xo,R
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R