Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Girl Who

I thought this was interesting, so I figured I would share...

"You, the girl who reads, make me want to be everything that I am not. But I am weak and I will fail you, because you have dreamed, properly, of someone who is better than I am. [...] You will accept nothing less than passion, and perfection, and a life worthy of being storied."
From You Should Date An Illiterate Girl by Charles Warnke

"Fail her. Because a girl who reads knows that failure always leads up to climax. [...] That you can always write a sequel. That you can begin again and again and still be the hero. That life is meant to have a villain or two. [...] If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you're better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads. Or better yet, date a girl who writes."
From Date A Girl Who Reads by Rosemarie Urquico

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R