Monday, November 28, 2011

Challenge: Hair Length Edition

To make a long story short, my hair's length used to be a few inches shy of my waist. When I went to college, my act of rebellion was to cut it just below my shoulders. It has been years since then, and my hair has grown and I have cut it once and again. It annoys me long, so I keep it relatively short.
On November 19th,  I got a haircut and I was not happy with the results. So I have decided to challenge myself to let it grow again. The plan is to let it grow for a year and to document it so I can track the progress and I am not tempted to go cut it as soon it gets on my nerves. With that said, the picture on the left was taken November 24th.
The challenge is that precisely because it gets on my nerves, I am not sure I will be able to let it grow passed its usual length.
I have been tempted to cut it as short as a boy, but my face is too round for that. So I am going to do the complete opposite by letting it grow.

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R