Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Magnified Affinities

The following quote from Castle caught my attention, "money doesn't change us. It just magnifies who we truly are." Naturally, it made me wonder about what money would do to me. How would it magnify who I truly am? Who am I truly to begin with?
No. I am not having an existential crisis. I just wonder. Perhaps I am afraid that my superficial side would win over my analytical side which enjoys the simple pleasures. I wonder about the details of my personality that would be magnified. I wonder about which one of my likings would take center position. What if it is not the one I am more inclined towards now?

xo,R
©2011

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have messed you up in this sense.... polluting your mind with shiny new things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R