Thursday, September 29, 2011

Run

I always run away from what I want. Yes, I said it. As soon as I find the straight shot, I turn around and run back. I have begun to realize that my greatest flaw is that I am apparently afraid of what I want. Sometimes it is because I fear I might stop wanting it if I get it and others simply because I worry I won't know what to do with it.
At the end, I always find myself wondering about how twisted that is because I know I want what I want and I ALWAYS get it. It is just a matter of the time it takes me to stop being afraid of it. Whatever the reason that in between time exists, I know now that it must fade away so I can stop running...

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R