Friday, September 2, 2011

Fearless

There are too many things I want to do, but fear stops me. Fear of what, you might ask? That is something I would like to know. My understanding only reaches as far as knowing that I am afraid of the unknown and of failure. It is such a circular argument though. There is no way to know if I will fail if I don't try. In the same way, the unknown will continue to be so unless I take that extra step that will allow me to experience the unknown so it ceases to be so.
I don't want to be fearless. I want to be able to cross the street despite being afraid of what might be on the other side.


xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R