Friday, August 19, 2011

The Road -Part 1

$8 in Eugene will get your this:
Photobucket

The I-5 in Oregon is green! It is simply beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just thought this looked cool.
Photobucket
How can I say this... I saw about 6 people riding bicycles on the freeway and a few others riding some unclassifiable vehicles. I seriously wonder about the freeway rules in Oregon. It was a bit disturbing to say the least.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The full moon was shining so bright!
Photobucket

Right before we arrived to our next stop, we could see Mount Shasta from the road aka California.
Photobucket

They are definitely not joking!
Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R