Saturday, August 20, 2011

Next stop: Ashland

I am not sure there any words that would do justice to just how magical this town is. It is so very cute, that I am sure it hides a dark secret.

This is the park where the Shakespeare festival is held every year.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blueberries everywhere!
Photobucket

The creek reminded me so much of the creek on we have on campus at UC Berkeley. But most of all, it reminded me of the waterhole there used to be near my house in Mexico...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stairs in the middle of a park/forest... straight out of a fairytale!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ironically, I was too busy observing the town to take pictures of it. But I did manage one and I believe it serves as a good example of what I mean when I say that the town is sort of magical!
Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R