Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last stop: Home

I cannot express the happiness this brought me!
Photobucket

And so we were home...
Photobucket

First stop: dinner.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next: Tapioca time!
Photobucket

Campus as beautiful as ever...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Breakfast time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another walk on campus...yes, the Golden Bear is up there because nobody can touch us!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, we attempted to try the best ice cream ever, but it was closed for the day.
Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

1 comment:

  1. I can see what you would be happy being in a place like this, just looking at these photos make me want to come over there myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R