Thursday, August 18, 2011

Before we hit the road

As my last day in Seattle in probably a long time, L took me on another tour of the city. It was my third time there and L made it as if I was discovering the city for the first time. It was so much fun!

First stop, we had lunch at La Isla. Delicious Puerto Rican food! I tried their Mango Mojito: the best mojito I have ever had!!
Photobucket

It was lunch, so naturally I had real food not just a drink. I forgot what this was called but it was delicious!
Photobucket

We went to the Seattle locks. This was a crazy experience! They are like elevators for boats.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are these umbrellas at an outdoor mall for people to use if the rain is too much to bear. But they weren't necessary the day we were there: the sun was shining bright!
Photobucket

Dinner: Pad Thai from Thai Tom, MUST eat if ever in Seattle!
Photobucket

Photobucket

9pm and it was still lit!
Photobucket

Views from the top of the Needle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Late night, we made a stop at a Tea Bar that offers 150 flavors!
Photobucket

We tried the Silk Citrus. If only I could describe through words how good it smelled... not to mention tasted.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, it was morning and time to hit the road! This was our personal oxygen maker on our ride down the West Coast.
Photobucket

The last picture of town
Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R