Friday, August 12, 2011

Always on the Road

"But if only life can be easy to deal with by just a simple hop in the car and a full tank of gas. I'm still trying to figure that out, but not right now. Right now, I'm just on the road." My friend Vi shared the above insight with everyone on her blog. It made me wonder whether we ever get off the road to figure out life with the aim of making it "easier." But I don't think that ever happens. It seems that we are always in constant movement and multitasking. We never make time to breath and think of ways to facilitate our lives while making them as exciting as they can be. Instead, there is a widely accepted unspoken of consensus on the not proven theory that exciting and relaxing are not compatible.

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R