Sunday, May 1, 2011

Food I can't wait to eat

I knew this would happen, but I never thought it would be so severe. Cravings. Yes, I am craving foods I can't eat due to my current vegetarianism. But it is the strangest feeling as it is my sole choice which prevents me from eating what I crave. So I choose to continue the challenge and fight the cravings because when the end is reached, knowing that I did it will provide an amazing satisfaction!

Tacos. Sushi. Lomo Saltado. Caldo de res. Ceviche. Carnitas. Ribeye Steak. Wings from Wing-Stop. Thai. Mole. Birria. Orange chicken. In 'n Out. Bacon.

    Stay tuned because the list will keep growing... Meanwhile, I will continue to enjoy my avocados, nopales and cheese!

    xo,R
    ©2011

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for stopping by!
    If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

    xo,R