Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dreamcatcher

Legend has it that the good dreams will filter through the web and reach the sleeping person while the bad dreams will be tangled in the web and die at sunrise when the light hits them.
Ironically, I had a nightmare the first night I hung it in my room. I might be asking for to much, but I don't want it to keep the bad dreams away from me. If I only have good dreams, how would I know they are so?
I want it to tangle the obstacles that tell me my dreams are going to be difficult to reach. Then, let them fall again because I need them on my way. I don't need a clear path, I need a clear view. What easy comes, easy goes.


xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R