Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nearly Epic News

Joaquín Sabina is playing in Los Angeles May 29, 2011.*
I have waited for a really long time for this, so I am on a mission to land front row tickets -or anywhere in the first five rows. So excited!!
Below is my favorite song of his titled "y, sin embargo."



xo,R
©2011

*
5.19.11 UPDATE: Sabina has postponed/cancelled his first ever concerts in the US due to doctor's orders of total rest. :'(
5.27.11 UPDATE: The new date has been announced. I have to wait until October 20. Better late than never.
6.1.11 UPDATE: I bought my ticket for the concert: front row center seat!
6.13.11 UPDATE: My ticket has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R