Friday, March 25, 2011

Going Outside

For the past few years, it has been the latest gadget and/or app that attracts everyone's attention -and still does-, but the IT thing for this spring and upcoming summer is GOING OUTSIDE. It has come to such simplicity!
Of course, I know the impact technology has had on human interaction. But I am ashamed to admit that my understanding of its full effect was blinded by my own use of said technology. After I read an article on the New Yorker called "Just in Time for Spring" (by Ellis Weiner), the impact sunk in.

Here is a link to a condensed version as you need a subscription to read the complete article.

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R