Friday, February 4, 2011

The Randoms

I thought this was a beautiful staircase. It was rather inspiring to observe. I could have sat there for hours writing or drawing... It definitely is one of the things that trigger and inspiration attack after I returned from Madrid.
Photobucket

I like to pretend I am photographer (a real one) sometimes (too often, actually). I am thinking I should make my own postcards instead of buying them. But that complicates the mailing process, so it won't work. Maybe I should do post-trip postcards....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So this is one of the coolest things I saw! Can you tell why?
Photobucket

I discovered that there are a lot of Mexicans in Madrid!
Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

1 comment:

  1. why, rosalva, why?! why must you post images that evoke such romanticism, reminding me of my own boring, bland life?! why?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R